Friday 7 June 2013

Sin tรƒ­tulo

pear-lover: flashynoggery: incognegroness:assntitties ๐Ÿ❤



pear-lover:

flashynoggery:

incognegroness:assntitties

๐Ÿ❤

mckaty: Um hi. I'm fat.



mckaty:

Um hi. I'm fat.

bbwbellies: big-girllover: Good morning beautiful Cute big...



bbwbellies:

big-girllover:

Good morning beautiful


Cute big boobs and a cute little belly!

foodbabydaily: Some more big-bellies beauties















foodbabydaily:

Some more big-bellies beauties

pear-lover: ๐Ÿ❤



pear-lover:

๐Ÿ❤

bud123456: Super sweet…



bud123456:

Super sweet…

hottestbbw:  



hottestbbw:


 

Photo



feederismdaily: Stuff till you can't move



feederismdaily:

Stuff till you can't move

feederismdaily: Jiggle her belly



feederismdaily:

Jiggle her belly

killerkurves: My ever popular Lydia Rose-Bewley post has been...











killerkurves:

My ever popular Lydia Rose-Bewley post has been given an HD quality boost, so deserved a revisit.

[follow and see more like this]

- Certified #KillerKurves

bbwrollsroyce: I've put plenty of weight on my tits recently....



bbwrollsroyce:

I've put plenty of weight on my tits recently. I'm already busting out of this new bra! Maybe I should have gone up two sizes, not one.

moonjellybeans: This was on the same page as the Magnus...



moonjellybeans:

This was on the same page as the Magnus Hammersmith drawing, but I cleaned her up and put some colours on her too.

For those who might not remember, this is Felix, she was to be one of the two main girls for my series, Stompy Boots, (the other being Kyle) but since that project got put on hold (in favour of Under the Dead Skies) I don't draw her as much as I should.

I am seriously going to do a big thing with all my OCs together, because over the years I've ended up with a surprisingly diverse group of people. Plus, I need to keep everyone's heights straight. It's very important lol

angelcrossmarie: My bikini top. Can't decide whether its cute...



angelcrossmarie:

My bikini top. Can't decide whether its cute or tacky.

bumrumpus: Fat girls wear shorts and go to the mountains....



bumrumpus:

Fat girls wear shorts and go to the mountains. <3

charleyandthediamonds: Nothing better than a fat girl in a band...



charleyandthediamonds:

Nothing better than a fat girl in a band tee. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

from-thin-to-fat: Spring 2011 / Summer 2013



from-thin-to-fat:

Spring 2011 / Summer 2013

 



 

Photo



ussbbw: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it...



ussbbw:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." (Dr. Seuss)

No comments:

Post a Comment