Sunday 9 June 2013

Pixie Witch

Pz. Love where I live.



Pz. Love where I live.

:)



:)

Fiyahhhh



Fiyahhhh

Photo



Bahaha. Actual tramp.



Bahaha. Actual tramp.

Home.



Home.

Photo



Went to the beach last night with chris :)



Went to the beach last night with chris :)

Photo



silverskeletonkey: my henna and moonstone ring I bought from...



silverskeletonkey:

my henna and moonstone ring I bought from festival

LOTR meme → Four otp's (3/4)'If you trust nothing else… trust...



LOTR meme → Four otp's (3/4)
'If you trust nothing else… trust this. Trust us.'

Photo



Listening to Air’s Moon Safari album for the first time in years… ah so chilled. 

Listening to Air’s Moon Safari album for the first time in years… ah so chilled. 

Photo



Photo



Immunisation assignment out the way :D

Just got to do the references and sort out the presentation on it then it’s done. Also got to do the exam paper that goes with it but I’ll do that on monday :)

Can relax for the evening now. Hoping to get the sociology assignment started over the weekend, and finished by next wednesday.

ok happy with it for now… it's still super bright...



ok happy with it for now… it's still super bright but the webcam doesn't pick it up. It's orangey red :) just happy I've got rid of that hideous flourescent pink.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment