Friday 7 June 2013

Repaid in Full

I like this girl because the looks horny enough to try any...







I like this girl because the looks horny enough to try any fetish, and get off on it.

Photo



Photo













We should all be so lucky to have a girl like this.







We should all be so lucky to have a girl like this.

Photo



Photo







Photo







Another set I have mixed feelings about, and wasn't...







Another set I have mixed feelings about, and wasn't initially going to post. I feel you all deserve a better class of diaper girl.

Mixed feelings about these shots. One the one hand, it's a...





Mixed feelings about these shots. One the one hand, it's a cute girl in a diaper. On the other, it was photographed in kind of a trashy, old-lady house.

Photo





Suddenly, I have Princess Leia metal bikini/diaper fantasy....



Suddenly, I have Princess Leia metal bikini/diaper fantasy. Someone staple some cinnamon buns to the side of her head.

Photo







She's cute. Why don't I have more photos of her?



She's cute. Why don't I have more photos of her?

Photo





Photo



Looks comfy.



Looks comfy.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment